Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 1242 stuck!! Used all my extras and still no luck. Have tried for hours at a time. It isn't even a hard level. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharon!
I normally check YouTube for videos on how to solve a specific level. This way I have an idea of how the level works. Many times there are also some great advice in the comments section.
I did a quick search and found this video that might help you out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4TfaRBnx5g
Cheers :-)