Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't get past the clock after level 255, how do I get past it?
I have already tried to sync it with king.com and it did not work.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Here on the site, if you visit the site from a computer, above the message box you will see the option to attach an image.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Where can I post the screenshot?
I'm not sure I know what the 'clock' is that you are referring to, could you please post a screenshot from your game so that we can clear this up for you.