Candy Crush Soda Saga on Android and PC syncs game level but not boosters. Same problem whether on f

Steve_Reigle
Steve_Reigle Posts: 8 Level 2

Candy Crush Soda Saga on Android and PC syncs game level but not boosters. Same problem whether on facebook or kingdom. How to sync boosters? Thanks.

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello Steve,

It's not possible to synchronize boosters, only your level progress and gold bars.

Boosters & lives remain on the device on which they were purchased or won.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello Steve,

It's not possible to synchronize boosters, only your level progress and gold bars.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Steve_Reigle
    Steve_Reigle Posts: 8 Level 2

Thanks. This is on Soda and I'm pretty new at this one so not a real big deal. Candy Crush Saga, on the other hand, I had beaucoup boosters including over 100 color bombs, nearly that many fish, etc. I had to clear some things on my tablet due to a problem and in so doing lost all boosters. Looked at the game in pc and didn't have the boosters. I was on level 1525 but have given it up. Not starting over. On to Soda. Thanks for the reply, even though it's not what I hoped to hear. :)

• Erika_Bruning
    Erika_Bruning Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2017

Hello Steve,

Kind regards,

Johnny

When will King be updating so that this is possible? I am like Steve where I have so much on my old phone account that I don't really want to keep playing on my new phone if I have to re-earn these items. Not a very good plan for if you want to keep your players :( But, knowing that this is how your games work, I will not be switching over to a different game as I am sure I will eventually get a new device and do not want to run into this issue again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?