Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy Crush Soda Saga on Android and PC syncs game level but not boosters. Same problem whether on facebook or kingdom. How to sync boosters? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Steve,
It's not possible to synchronize boosters, only your level progress and gold bars.
Boosters & lives remain on the device on which they were purchased or won.
I hope this answers your question.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello Steve,It's not possible to synchronize boosters, only your level progress and gold bars.Boosters & lives remain on the device on which they were purchased or won.I hope this answers your question.Kind regards,Johnny
Thanks. This is on Soda and I'm pretty new at this one so not a real big deal. Candy Crush Saga, on the other hand, I had beaucoup boosters including over 100 color bombs, nearly that many fish, etc. I had to clear some things on my tablet due to a problem and in so doing lost all boosters. Looked at the game in pc and didn't have the boosters. I was on level 1525 but have given it up. Not starting over. On to Soda. Thanks for the reply, even though it's not what I hoped to hear.