Bubblegum hill

Options
White_Dolphin
White_Dolphin Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑

I played bubblegum hill this morning and I won. I did get 1 hour playing time with the 6 lollies. Then stopped playing candy crush soda. After a while, I started the game because I was notified that I was thrown from the throne and had to pick up my prize. But I did not get the price at all. I really liked the gold bars you get there for as long as you're on the throne.The game has not improved since the last update, but worse. It has now become almost impossible to play a level. I was a very loyal player of candy crush soda, but since the last update, I play not zo much anymore.

with kind regards

White Dolphin

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Anneri_
    Anneri_ Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hi Mark Hawk, I haven't had bubblegum hill in over 6 weeks. I've sent numerous messages to KingCare and haven't received any reply. I've uninstalled & reinstalled the app and still nothing. Please could someone get back to me. Thanks, Anneri

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?