Soda Saga level 1416

mrhumble1970
mrhumble1970 Posts: 5 Level 2

Can anyone give me some pointers on level 1416 I'm stuck on this ridiculous level???!!!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

The cureent setting is completely different from the video! How can you label it as "solved"? 

Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels.Please always be sure to find the latest videos on YouTube. Thanks
  • Tony_Kai
    Tony_Kai Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi mrhumble1970- Thanks for posting on King Care. Well done for getting so far, you're doing great! You are in the right place to get some help with some of those trickier levels. 

Please see this video of a player passing this level it may give you some helpful pointers :-) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHx_CxEKXHw

Have a sweet week! 

Not solved at all!!!
  • Popsgirl
    Popsgirl Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi mrhumble1970- Thanks for posting on King Care. Well done for getting so far, you're doing great! You are in the right place to get some help with some of those trickier levels. 

Please see this video of a player passing this level it may give you some helpful pointers :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

There are many posts saying that sprinkleshell is not loading after 2 blue candies - I have this issue as well and so the level is impossible. The fish only target the dispenser if there is a soda bottle there! Please fix this.
  • CandySquirrel
    CandySquirrel Posts: 3 Newbie

Have a sweet week! 

This question is NOT solved! The level is impassable without 30+ boosters. Please fix ASAP!!
  • Cezdiamond

I concur with the other players.  This level is impossible to complete unless you have a lot of boosters. King needs to fix the glitch!

Thanks for your feedback
  • Cezdiamond

Thank you all I solved this insane level but I must tell you 1454 is worse I need help with this one now !

Please explore our community, lots of players can help with some of those trickier levels :-)
  • Cezdiamond
    Even boosters unless you had 24+ hammers would do you any good - that is what makes this level so frustrating. Fish are useless except when you finally get a bottle to drop. Candy sprinkles can't wipe out ble anything since there are no blue candies on playing field. I get my daily booster and don't even play the game except part way through once to see if king pays any attention to play statistics cause you would notice big drop off on buying boosters and people quitting on this level
    Hi again- Have you had any joy with this level yet?
  • Cezdiamond

What the heck are they thinking?  As mentioned before, since the fish are essentially useless . . .  are you going to "FIX" this King?

Which level are you stuck on? Thanks for the feedback :-)
  • Kate_Liu
    Kate_Liu Posts: 1 Newbie

Have a sweet week! 

Ridiculous level! Spent too much time and not even close to get it!
  • Cezdiamond

I have been on this level for several weeks now as well. I am done with the game. The fact is many levels recently have just been stupid. It is just complete luck of the pieces that become available to play; and is just not enjoyable anymore.

I am sorry that you feel like this, have you checked our online tutorials? Let me know which part you find tricky, and I will suggest some tips :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?