Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
A month ago I need to reset my phone and I lost all my boostees (more than 400!) Have any way to recover them?
This weekend I'll need to reset my phone again. What can I do to not lost my new boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I lost all of them. Only my progress and gold bar was save.
What can I do to not lost all of them again, because I need to reset again.
You are saying that you have lost all the boosters only but i want to know that you have also lost the choclates so i can answer your question you cannot recover them I am sorry