Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have played crush games for years and have always had the music and sounds turned off in options. The past week every time I return to the games, the music and sound effects are turned back on. I don't want sounds.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can't stand this! I too have this issue! I play candy crush at work, and my computer is hooked up to the work speakers! So when I go onto Candy Crush and the sound is on (after I've turned it off the previous time I played), and it takes FOREVER to get through all the prizes and announcement buttons to click on - I'm outted that I'm playing the game!
If I choose to turn off the sounds, that's how I want it EVERY TIME. If I want the sounds on (I'd never), I'd turn it on myself.
Why are they forcing us to listen to the sound when turning it on?! (this happens on all my devices by the way, not just at work).
I have the same issue. The turn it off button does nothing.
It could be a memory or cache setting in your device. You have the option to turn it off with the buttons so just use those.