Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I changed my Facebook password and now when I hit connect button the game say login failure but never prompts for my new username and password.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Bill.
Could you please let me know what device you are using so that I can try to help you.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hi the entire issue was with my Windows 10 laptop. I uninstalled the games and then reinstalled (actual more than once). I also changed my password on Facebook then selected to force log off for all devices. Lastly, I went back and reinstalled Candy Crash Soda version and it "finally" prompted for my password. I was able to login at that point. Editorial: This was the most convoluted issue I have seen with simple software package.