I lost all my boosters for candy crush soda and jelly

Options
Jillian_O'Neill
Jillian_O'Neill Posts: 1 Newbie

I factory reset my phone. I saved all my games on my Gmail account. When I re installed jelly and soda I still had my progress as far as levels. But all my boosters (hundreds of them) are just gone. How do I get them back? I worked hard for those

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jillian-Β Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.Let's make things right again so that you can all enjoy your sweet adventures! I will send you a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a Candy Crushing week!Β 

• yprat
    yprat Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have exactly the same problem

• kenakin
    kenakin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    hello their, I lost all boosters after phone factory reset since my phone acting up and slow down. My current level is restore after signing with Facebook but all my boosters and gold are gone. I'm current at level 2244.

please help, thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?