Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi, my password is not recognized on Windows 10. My email is verified on king.com. I re-installed the game 3 times and reseted my password 4 times but I still cannot play. PLS HELP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Randle, I was contacted for this issue and there's a tech issue with my password and account. It's being settled. And I prefer playing on Windows 10 app too!!!
Hey Tiff,
Have you tried playing Candy Crush Soda Saga in Google Chrome on Windows 10?
Try playing on www.king.com or on www.facebook.com. Personally I prefer it to playing it directly on the Windows 10 app.