Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have completed levels after 1230 but i cant recieve bonuspresents or get my character to move?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,Do you have the latest version of the game installed? The updates contain the new levels meaning you will be able to proceed as there are currently 1585 levels you can play.I hope this information helps.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello,
Do you have the latest version of the game installed? The updates contain the new levels meaning you will be able to proceed as there are currently 1585 levels you can play.
I hope this information helps.
Kind regards,
Johnny