Cannot able to login king account on windows 10 !

Rachit
Rachit Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi i recently reinstalled windows 10 pro on my pc but after that candy crush soda app won't let me login to my King account. I try reinstall app several times but still no luck, its been 4 days since i'am unable to get any result. When i login to my account on browser on king site its working. Please help me to solve this problem. I don't want to loose my progress and don't want to play game again using facebook. Thank you 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Rachit!

Did the login work OK prior to the reinstall of Win10?

What happens when you try to login?

It might be that the game/app needs to be configured in your Firewall settings before the connection works correctly.

Cheers 

• Rachit

Hi Rachit!

It might be that the game/app needs to be configured in your Firewall settings before the connection works correctly.

Cheers 

Hi Thank you for your time. Yes its working before reinstall. When i'am trying to login it says 'No account found for this email' so i can't log in to my account. I tried to login to my account on web browser and its worked. It has to be app issue i guess. My firewall is not blocking game and already allowed to connect.
  • Rachit

Hi Rachit!

Cheers 

Please help i cannot login :(
  • Ingrid_K
    Ingrid_K Posts: 1 Newbie

Five months later and this is not fixed. Candy Crush Saga will not connect to Facebook on any device running Windows 10 (laptop or mobile phone). Tested a Surface, a Lenovo and a Lumia.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?