Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 223 shows all ice blocks to me and I can't play. What do I do? I can't progress. There seems to be a bug or something.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Calvin- Thanks for posting on King Care. You are in the right place to find some help from the community :-)
Check out this video, as it may give you some handy pointers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Qmrvk2H7s
When playing this level try to use Special Candies to clear the Cupcakes in the middle.
Has anyone else got any tips?
Keep trying and let us know how you get on!