Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I connected my game to Facebook and it put me back at level 1 - I was on level 1061 with 10304 gold bars, and 1338 lollipop hammers. I would really appreciate it if those could be restored. Thanks in advance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi chengw,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost your progress. Please worry not, as I will help you restore your progress.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team