Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Please fix level 1416. It is impossible if sprinkle shell has to be fed 7 times to work with very few cyan dispensed to begin with. Look at the other 14 or so similar comments. I love this game and don't want to quit!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Laura,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Congratulations on beating this level 1416 in Candy Crush Soda Saga. Please feel free to share with us how you did it.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
This level is impossible to clear and if anyone has cleared it they spent a lot of money to buy boosters and gold bars to clear it!
If I remember, I had to use almost all of my boosters to finally get past it. Sorry that I don't have a strategy! King needs to either add more moves or fix sprinkle shell!
The glitch has NOT been corrected as of today. This may be the level that will ensure that I quit playing this game. It's SUPPOSED to be fun, I don't find frustration enjoyable.
Hi Laura,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Congratulations on beating this level 1416 in Candy Crush Soda Saga. Please feel free to share with us how you did it.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team