Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 1057 and had tons of boosters, they were all lost when I had to reload my game! Is there anyway they can be replaced?
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I am playing candy crush soda saga. And no I didn't buy boost with gold bars. Just hours upon hours of play, saving them up to use on hard levels!! Oh well my loss I guess.
Hi Carol- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you and I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
Can I confirm that you are playing Candy Crush Soda Saga? Were these items bought with Gold Bars?
Thanks!