Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My quests keep saying they will update in 96 hours but has been like this for a few days now. How can I resolve?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Alex & Jilly,
Thank you both for posting and commenting here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Okay Alex, darn, I will get you the assistance of a King Care moderator to look into your account and try and get a fix for you.
Thank you for you patience,
Jilly
Hi Jilly
Ive done this but it doesn't seem to have resolved the problem.
Thanks
Alex
Hello Alex Snook,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I'm not sure if this will work but it has in the past for other timing issues. Log into Candy Crush, go to your time and date on your device, set the date to July 12th, just to be on the safe side, go back into Candy Crush, see if the hours change, then don't forget to set your date to current right after that. It should stay the same once you go ahead that many days. If not, I'll try and get a King Care moderator to look into your account.
Hope this helps!