Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have transferred all my data to my new phone but the game has put me back to level one. Please can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have access to your old phone, try to use Helium to do a full backup of Candycrush. I followed this guide, and I am back at my advanced level and all my bonuses are there too!
http://blog.chaucery.com/2014/09/transfer-candy-crush-from-one-android.html
Hope it works for you as it did for me.
Nope, I'm still on level one?
When you launch the game there is a "gear" icon for settings. The third icon over, I think, will let you sign in and you will be at your previous level. Provided, of course, that you had a King account on the old device. However, when I got a new phone upgrade and did this, none of my bonuses where there.