Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have changed Android on my phone and when I logged in the game all boosters are gone. How can I get back my boosters? What can I do now? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Your progress is not saved in a 'file'. This is saved via Facebook/Kingdom.
The boosters are stored in cache memory, so this is something that cannot be transferred or saved.
Kind regards,
Johnny
You didn't answer my question. How can I find the file where the information about booster is saved? You wrote on the phone but where exactly? I would like to avoid this booster lost issue in the future. Thanks.
Hello Cicu,
You did not mention that you had lost your progress in your initial post.
This can be saved via your Facebook or Kingdom account. If you reconnect and your progress is still not available, then please let me know.
Dear Johnny,
I think it is not fair. You should save our progress, earned boosters, etc. All my King games are working properly after the Android change but this one. It is interesting that you don't save only this game... One star earned. :-( I am very disappointed. For the future, how can I save my progress? How can I get the file where this information is saved? Thanks.
For more information about this, please read here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages-842482091