Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
there are no candies showing in the squares, level 918, can't see the right moves to make. I have tried lower levels, same thing no candies in the squares. this happened after the format change.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Could you please post a screenshot of this so that I can see what you are looking at.
Thanks,
Johnny
Hello David,It might be that you need to update/clean or change your browser.The most important thing is to check whether your browser is HTML5 compatible. You can check this here: https://html5test.com. If your browser achieves a score of 450 points or more, then you should be fine. If not, then you will need to switch to another browser to ensure a smooth playing experience.I would also recommend clearing your browser cache if your current browser is compatible as old temporary files can affect game functionality: http://www.refreshyourcache.comLet me know if these steps resolve the issue.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello David,
It might be that you need to update/clean or change your browser.
The most important thing is to check whether your browser is HTML5 compatible. You can check this here: https://html5test.com. If your browser achieves a score of 450 points or more, then you should be fine. If not, then you will need to switch to another browser to ensure a smooth playing experience.
I would also recommend clearing your browser cache if your current browser is compatible as old temporary files can affect game functionality: http://www.refreshyourcache.com
Let me know if these steps resolve the issue.
Kind regards,
Hello,Could you please post a screenshot of this so that I can see what you are looking at.Thanks,Johnny
Scored 474 and I cleared the cache and cookies, no change, thanks