Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Please help me restore my level progress (1488). I do not have a Facebook account. I had to get a new phone and I am back on level 1. I don't remember ever logging in to play. Just played on my phone for over 2 years. Anyway you can help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi mill2131,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost your progress in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your Android.
Please try again now and make sure to connect to your account related to your Yahoo email address. Please let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Thank you!!!