Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been having problems with this level for over a week. Every time I go to play it's only showing me 1 gem. I'm on level 652 . It's letting me send lives and receive lives but not letting me see gems. How can this be fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kim- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, are you still stuck on level 652. I cannot find any other threads or questions regarding this level.
Please could you share a screenshot of you level board so that we can take a look? To add a screenshot please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks!