Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Have 2 months now that I'm not able to play the earn the crown tournament, my husband and friends have every monday and I don't, I already uninstall the game multiple times, did the update and nothing, someone can help me please? Tsk a lot
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marcia- Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback.
Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak or certain mini games and levels. This means that some alterations made be made, or we may test some features on certain platforms or devices.
We hope to have bubblegum hill on all platforms for you soon :-)
I hope this helps!