Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy crush soda loads 100% but won't open so I can play. I am using google chrome on a Mac OS I have the latest flash player so I have been trouble shooting but to no avail, please help!! Thanks in advance!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading Candy Crush Soda Saga. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet Sunday!