🎈⛰Upcoming Season Choose the theme! HERE
🎨 Share your thoughts on Season September HERE

How do I get in touch with someone from Customer Service?

susysabssusysabs Posts: 1

I've emailed customer service about Candy Crush Soda Saga game glitches, but never hear back. Is there a phone number I can call?

Answers

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,503 Community Manager

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We do not currently have phone support but you can find us here on King Care, by in game support or email support :-) 

Let me know what you need a hand with. 

Have a lovely weekend! 

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• I lost my candy crush, I was on level 2600 something, and tried to connect to Facebook and I said I would continue as Sharon and it went to level 1... so sad I delegated it and tried to start over still on one. How can I get my account back?

• FrancesFitzFrancesFitz Posts: 1 Newbie
    I made a comment on here a while ago and I haven’t got a response from anyone. I would like to talk to someone. It’s extremely important.
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 13,120 Sweet Legend
    Hi @FrancesFitz and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you please tell me more about your issue? I will give my best to try and help you.
  • TammyjoTammyjo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi!  I’m having a problem when I win bonus play time or I buy a package with time, it’s taken from me immediately or sometimes I only get a couple minutes play....I’m paying for this or winning it and not receiving it.  PLEASE HELP ME with this situation or I would like a refund for the last one I just paid for $9.99 for and didn’t get the hour play time.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 34,009 Community Hub Moderator

Thanks for posting here in the community.  As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase#latest

• ElsaElsa Posts: 34,009 Community Hub Moderator
    I made a comment on here a while ago and I haven’t got a response from anyone. I would like to talk to someone. It’s extremely important.
    Do you still need help?