Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i don't seem to be getting my rainbow rewards for passing levels on the first try. It tells me I have received them and keeps going to the next reward but I don't actually get the rewards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I will send you a private message and check your account :-)
Playing on my iPad. Not sure how or if I can do a screen shot. Playing candy crush soda and it is the rainbow road that is not giving me any rewards as I pass levels even though it tells me I have received them.
Hi Tmgray- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
It sounds like you are playing one of our feature games, please could you share a screenshot of the game, and the rewards pop up so that we can take a look at this?
To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks a lot!