Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My correct level is there, but daily prizes are not synced to where I was and my quests are gone/totally different. How to get those back? AND I lost all of my boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Melissa- Thanks for posting on King Care. Are you playing between Facebook and King.com or mobile and desktop?
Boosters are currently non-transferable between platforms and devices.As they are items saved directly to your device's memory they can only be used on that specific device.
This means that if you receive them on your mobile device you are unable to access them on your PC and vice versa.
Your Gold Bars and level progression will always be synched and saved between your devices, as long as you are connected to our Kingdom or Facebook.
I hope this helps :-)
Let me know if you still need a hand.
I will send you a private message, to check your account :-)
Hi Melissa- Thanks for posting on King Care. Are you playing between Facebook and King.com or mobile and desktop?Boosters are currently non-transferable between platforms and devices.As they are items saved directly to your device's memory they can only be used on that specific device.This means that if you receive them on your mobile device you are unable to access them on your PC and vice versa.Your Gold Bars and level progression will always be synched and saved between your devices, as long as you are connected to our Kingdom or Facebook.I hope this helps :-) Let me know if you still need a hand.
See comment
But after the attempted sync, I lost my boosters on my desktop as well.