Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I open Soda Saga on my iMac I am back to level 1, on my iPhone I can play normally and am on level 991 there. Can you please fix this, as I like to play on the iMac as well. Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That did not help at all. It still begins at level 1. I can go to my current level by clicking next to the arches, but it takes like forever and all lives sent by friend are lost.
Hi Christina!
Looks like Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga was recently updated to a new format.
There's a main thread about the update: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update
Try clearing your browser cache and the game should work correctly again.
Cheers