Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was on level 501 and now when I click on the game icon on Facebook it puts me back at level 1. I'm trying to play this on a laptop that is connected to Facebook. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's happening again. It has me back at square one and now I should be on 503 or 504. Why does this keep happening? I'm logged in and trying to play via Facebook on my computer.
Thanks a lot for letting us know :-)
It's been working again. Hopefully it will keep working.
Hi Dawn- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
o Are you still experiencing this problem?
o Do you play on a mobile device too?
o When did the problem start?
Let me know if you still need a hand.
Thanks!