Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 339 when I load the game I can see moves but can't move anything this has been going on all week on my home computer. I can play it on my phone but prefer to play it on my computer.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lynne!Looks like Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda was recently updated to a new format.There's a main thread about the update: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update Try clearing your browser cache and the game should work correctly again.Cheers
Hi Lynne!
Looks like Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda was recently updated to a new format.
There's a main thread about the update: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update
Try clearing your browser cache and the game should work correctly again.
Cheers