Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My Candy Crush Soda Saga has reset to level 1. I was on 511 How do I restore my progress please. I play on Facebook on my MacBook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have tried everything as suggested I ran the test to see whether I scored over 450 to play Candy Crush Soda Saga and I only reached 406 on my MacBook I have cleared out updated and restarted there is nothing I haven't tried. kind regards Sue
Hi Sue!
Looks like Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda was recently updated to a new format.
There's a main thread about the update: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update
Try clearing your browser cache and the game should work correctly again.
Cheers