Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was playing candy crush soda and decided to check my profile! I couldn't remember my password so I changed it. After that I went back to my game and had lost all of my boosters except 3 each! I had a lot. Can I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi daisymae1,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team