Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy Crush Soda Saga : I reached level 428 or 429. Since Friday, back to level 1 ??? I want to be reimbursed for all the "helps" I bought on this game. By the way, level 425 impossible to achieve without purchasing these "helps".
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Phil!Looks like the game was recently updated to a new format.Try clearing your browser cache and the game should load at correct level again.Cheers
Hi Phil!
Looks like the game was recently updated to a new format.
Try clearing your browser cache and the game should load at correct level again.
Cheers