Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I completed 1660 in Candy Crush Soda using Ipad or Android. Next level is still under construction? When will it be available? I already saw new episodes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. Congratulations on getting so far, you're doing great! We would love to hear your tips on how to pass those trickier levels.
New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.
www.facebook.com/candycrushjellysaga
https://twitter.com/CandyCrushJelly
Have a lovely week!