Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Game is defaulting back to level 1 everytime it opens. I can manually advance forward to get back to level 249; but I'd certainly dislike to have to do that for a much higher level; I play on my pc, not phone. This just started recently.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No, this is not the answer, and yes, I tried all this the first time. It needs attention from a developer who understands the algorithms.
Candy Crush SAGA is at the correct level; but the timer is off as I can play a full set of lives, go out and go back in, and the lives are full again, immediately.Don't play on my phone. Candy Crush SODA Saga has memory of my level (253) BUT every time I log in on my pc it reverts to level 1. The app will allow you to pull thru the levels by clicking the mouse in the right corner and pulling it to the left until I get back to my level. It is painful. I've 521 of possible 555 HTML speed; cleared cache; use Chrome on Windows 10.
Candy Crush SAGA is at the correct level; but the timer is off as I can play a full set of lives, go out and go back in, and the lives are full again, immediately.
Don't play on my phone. Candy Crush SODA Saga has memory of my level (253) BUT every time I log in on my pc it reverts to level 1. The app will allow you to pull thru the levels by clicking the mouse in the right corner and pulling it to the left until I get back to my level. It is painful. I've 521 of possible 555 HTML speed; cleared cache; use Chrome on Windows 10.
Hi Barb- Thanks for posting on King Care. Please could you see this thread for more information :-)
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-html5-lost-progress
Let me know if you still need a hand.
Thanks!