Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
No BGH for about 6 weeks....why????? Only the fishing game. My friends still play BGH when will it return to everyone?????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tcrawford36!
I'm not sure if the weekly events are the same for all players. I've seen other threads where players are having other live events so I guess it depends on your player profile or from some random function in who receives which event.
You could also check if the game connects correctly to Facebook. Without proper connection Bubblegum hill might not work.
Check this page:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Cheers