Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I won a hard level by buying boosters Now it does not show up as a win lost money and time on level this is happening more and more I feel cheated.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Wendy Renaud,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your tablet.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team