Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
when I try to log onto candy crush soda on facebook it justs tries to load, never happens. I can get on with game room tho.
Want to get back in with facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi rhettly- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, are you still experiencing a problem.
I am sorry but the game room is supported by Facebook please could you contact them if the problem persists.
Thanks!