Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I played Bubblegum Hill and won the game. The game finished about an hour later, but I never got notified of how many gold bars I had won for that game. How do I get the gold bars I won prior to the game stopping?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lisa,
Thanks again for your answer.
You should be able to see my private message next to your avatar here on King Care.
Please let me know how you're getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
Tony,Thank you for the response to my question; however, you mentioned that you sent me a private message, but I do not see that message. Would you please resend. It was regarding no gold bars after winning Bubblegum Hill when the game had only about an hour left before it stopped. Thanks
Tony,
Thank you for the response to my question; however, you mentioned that you sent me a private message, but I do not see that message. Would you please resend. It was regarding no gold bars after winning Bubblegum Hill when the game had only about an hour left before it stopped.
Thanks
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,