Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I did not receive my boosters earlier as my wifi was down ,and I did not know it ,is their anyway you can help me ....I wrote you about it earlier Thankyou....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kathy Pintler,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Could you please provide me with the name of this event In Candy Crush Soda Saga?
You can also post a screenshot of the event. Instructions for taking a screenshot can be found here http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/.
Thank yo for your co-operation.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team