Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Last bottle keeps jumping and I have no other options than to exit the game. I would like some credit for the tokens wasted
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bruce Remick,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this happened to you on level 1683 in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team