Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Facebook Candy Crush is back to level 1. help! I already cleared my browser's cache and it's still the same.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Leslie Cheng,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your Facebook.
Can you please try again and let me know how you're getting on?
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
It's back to zero after I just cleared the cache on Safari.