Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i was on level 784 as i moved the game from phone to sd card the progress level comes back to 1.....please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have found the envelope icon and also seen ur msg...also i have confirmed that it was candy crush soda saga...please help me as soon as you canthankyou
I have found the envelope icon and also seen ur msg...also i have confirmed that it was candy crush soda saga...
please help me as soon as you can
thankyou
I m xtremely sorry but i cant find any envelope or private message on top right hand corner please help please
Hi Leena- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!