Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am not getting any daily boosters on the game any more & I used to get them every day now nothing at all so please help me? Thanks Paul P
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Paul Payne,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.
This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.
The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.
I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Boa noite!
Toda vez que ligo o jogo eu estou na fase 659 sendo que já passei até 720, e aí eu não ganho nenhum dos prêmios das caixas e ainda tenho que toda vez entrar no portal e ir na 720 queria que arrumassem.