Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy Crush Soda Saga: For months I have tried to overcome level 810 and I can not. It's impossible?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tchelo,
You did it :-)
Thanks for posting this here on King Care.
Please share here with us how you did it.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
The problem was solved. With a prize that was given in the iphone app I managed to pass the stage and then updated the progression on facebook. Thank you.