Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
hello, I had approx 50 of each booster. I got a new iPad and game level loaded with no issues, but I lost all my boosters. How can I get these back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi West,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Please note that boosters and lives do not synchronise between platforms and devices.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team