Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I will no longer play this game as it took me over 6 months to finnish level 297 now I log in to play 298 but the game has put me back on 297. Yeah not on.
Regards Keith
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Keith,
I am so sorry that you have had to wait so long for a reply. We are currently in the process of catching up with older ones now we have caught up with more recent posts. There has been a backlog. Unfortunately sometimes if one of the servers doesn't save the data quick enough before you exit the game, it can result in not registering.