Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi, I have read all the other posts and have never had a problem until recently but now none of the gift boxes I've won can be opened when a level is passed. The other posts say the issue is resolved but it isn't for me!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi! I have exact the same problem! Gift boxes won't open, points don 't add up. This also goes for number of striped Candy and number of fishes. Because of that my scores are to low to even participate in the players devision! Do you also have that problem? Where can I find answers to this problem, because this is not fun playing anymore