Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Now Candy Crush Soda won't go full screen, so I'll quit that, too. Do you people even care? I don't really expect a reply...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi dyevka,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.
Please find more about this change to HTML 5 here
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team