Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It works sporadically. I finally received my earned premiums in one lump sum, but it was really delayed. Whomever updated the latest upgrade, needs to research why it is not immediately delivering on the premiums or eliminate it as you suggested.
I have had this problem three weeks in a row!! Get all the way through yellow and the button becomes "disabled" and will not allow me to collect my earned boosters and 2hrs of free lives. If I quit the game and relaunch the Fairy Fair disappears. It's such rubbish. I just wish they'd get rid of it because it doesn't deliver what it promises!